WELCOME TO MOOSEWOOD INN
YOUR ABOVE THE BRIDGE ADVENTURE STARTS HERE!
CABIN THEMED ROOMS
FLAT SCREEN TV WITH CABLE
ESCAPE TO THE CABIN ANY TIME OF THE YEAR
STANDARD QUEEN ROOMS
Offering that true log cabin feel, our Queen rooms are equipped with one queen bed, a mini fridge/freezer, microwave, and full sized coffee pot.
DELUXE KING ROOMS
A room with an interior view! Our Deluxe King rooms offer a lake cabin feel, with some modern touches! Relax in the reclining massage chair, or refresh in a beautiful, oversized shower. This room was designed with you in mind!
Our King rooms are equipped with one king bed, a heated massage recliner, mini fridge/freezer, microwave, and a full sized coffee pot.
Looking for updates on what we are doing or what's going on in town? Check below, you may find what you're looking for.
Three Day Cancellation Policy
- When you create a reservation in advance, we charge the card on file in full three days prior to the reservation check in date. If your reservation is made within the three days of the check in date, the card will be charged the day the reservation is made.
Do we accept pets?
- We truly love animals, but we do not allow pets in our rentable rooms.
Is there lake access?
- Yes! There is public lake access right across the street.
Is there free parking?
- Standard vehicle parking is available free of charge. Our parking lot is very limited on the space provided. We cannot guarentee additional parking for large trailers, boats, semi-trucks, or additional towed items.
Is breakfast included?
- Although we love to cook, we are NOT a bed and breakfast. Just a boutique style inn for you to get some quality rest and relaxation.
2022 EVENT DATES
February 17th - 20th: Labatt Blue UP Pond Hockey Championship
May 6th - 8th: Jeep the Mac
May 28th: Native American Festival
June 23rd - 26th: St. Ignace Car Show Weekend
July 1st - 4th: Fourth of July Weekend
July 8th - 10th: St. Ignace Heritage Days
August 6th: Straits Brew Bash
August 26th - 28th: Rendezvous at the Straits Powwow
September 3rd - 4th: Arts Dockside
September 5th: Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk/Labor Day
September 9th - 11th: Mackinac Bridge Antique Tractor Crossing/Show
September 16th - 19th: Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show
September 23rd - 25th: Trek the Mighty Mac
October 7th - 9th: Strait U.P. Jeep Creep
*All dates subject to change. Please check Stignace.com for more information**
DECEMBER 30TH, 2021
Happy last days of 2021!
As we go into 2022, I would like to let our guests both past and present know that we are only affiliated with Booking(.com) and TripAdvisor. Any other platforms are not connected with us.
We have been having issues with third party sites creating reservations but including fake contact information. We always require the full address and phone number of the guest creating the reservation.
We do not share your personal information. We handle the transaction. If the site you are booking with is stating that they process the transaction then beware! We are not affiliated with that!
When creating online reservations, please be sure to check your email! If we cannot contact you because the phone number attached to your reservation is not included or is incorrect then our only option is the messaging system within the platform of which you booked!
We all must be safe with what we share online! We will never sell your personal information. You don’t even have to check a box for that. It’s a given.